I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

vervain

"Uh. Yes?" If it hadn't been obvious by the way Vai had all but wilted as Edrei started siphoning her energy away. She let out a low whistle and rubbed at her forehead, giving herself a second or so before rising to her feet from the stool again. "Maybe you ought to ask before doing that next time?" she said, picking her way over to Edy and being careful not to trip herself as she leant down to see what had happened.

Chunk regarded her with unimpressed eyes, mrowing pointlessly and flopping onto his back on the counter - something that Vai couldn't help but find funny.

"Here, I got it," she murmured to the other woman. If Edrei would allow, Vai would carefully take hold of her elbow to examine the injury. Tapping into that vein of magic that was slowly becoming more familiar than her element, a warmth suffused her hands and the wound, which would slowly begin to close itself up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce - by Vervain - 12-02-2018, 03:14 PM