I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
#nofilter

Holding up her hands in mock surrender, the teenager nodded and blinked apologetically. "Well, it wasn't intentional." Edy said defensively. "Well...not totally anyways. I've never done that before...not in Northaven anyways..?"

As Vai knelt down, Edy gave her a slightly skeptical look. If the teenager had ever pulled a stunt like that with the Launceleyn's she'd probably be half-way on her way to unconscious by now. And so as Vai reached out to touch her, though Edy didn't flinch, the wariness in her eyes was obvious. Still she stayed still as her new boss grabbed for her elbow and, miraculously, Edy felt healing energy seeping into her wounded limb. Honestly, Edy was expecting Vai to simply snap the joint, not heal it.

With a slight gasp, Edy pulled her arm away and moved it about, straightening and lengthening it to get a measure for whether or not it hurt anymore. With a grin, she found it didn't at all. "Uhhh. Thanks." The teenager said looking at Vai with a sheepish grin. "And I really didn't mean to..uh...well, whatever I did."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce - by Edrei - 12-05-2018, 04:26 PM