I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
#nofilter

Rather than being snippy or pouty as one might expect of a teenager as explosively irresponsible as Edy, she merely nodded. "You got it boss." She said with a surprisingly eager grin.

Shuffling around the puddle, Edy moved to where the mop was unceremoniously placed in the corner. With a flourish and a spin as if it was her new dancing partner, Edy flitted back behind the bar and began to clean up the mess. Sort of.

Edy was a Launceleyn. She hadn't ever really mopped anything before, but it didn't seem too terribly hard. Edy could be a real jackass sometimes, but she wasn't an idiot. Even so, it took her a bit longer than was strictly necessary, but that owed to all of her childish antics. When she was done, she bounced her eyebrows at Vai and bowed. Leaning against the bar she pointed a finger at Chunk and then waggled it. "Don't think I didn't hear your criticizing me, mister. If you think you can do a better job, by all means, next one is all yours."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce - by Edrei - 12-11-2018, 04:16 PM