I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
#nofilter

Spinning around at the sound of a voice, Edy looked at Vervain with a momentarily blank stare, before fashioning her face into a wry smile. "Coming right up." She quipped, before turning away, a guilty grin on her face. Fuck, fuck, fuckkkkk. She had no idea who Vai was of course, but since she was already behind the bar due to the lack of service, who was she to decline someone in a similar position?

Ale though....where the fuck was that?

Nibbling her lip, the teenager glanced around until she spied a keg in the corner. Snagging a glass, she trotted over and filled it to the brim (and then some). Bringing it back with a proud smile, Edy briefly considered doing one of those slide it down the bar tricks. But having just leaped over the counter, Edy was aware of how fucking sticky it was and instinctively knew her display would immediately flop. So, with a good deal more foresight than she normally showed, she just handed it to the former huntress instead.

"I'll let you in on a little secret." Edy purred, leaning against the bar and tipping Vai a wink. "I don't actually work here, but it doesn't seem like anyone else does either. So consider that ale on the house."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce - by Edrei - 11-23-2018, 02:58 PM