I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vai lifted her head in acknowledgement that the other woman would get to it, pretending not to look at all interested as she turned away. In reality, of course, her electric eyes were focused on every one of Edrei's movements, watching as she manoeuvred her way around the bar that Vervain had painstakingly cleaned up and arranged just so. It wasn't half bad, actually, and the former huntress was scritching Chunk behind the ear absently as the 'barkeep' returned with a rather over-generous measure of alcohol.

She grinned, unable to help herself; while some scrooge of a proprietress might have been angry that the glass was so full, that wasn't Vai's way. She nodded in appreciation and took a gulp of the drink. Then Edy leant forward as if they were sharing a secret, Vai arching an eyebrow and tilting her head, taking another drink to stop from laughing.

"Is that so?" She tilted her head. "Well, I have a secret too." Leaning in close, she looked Edy up and down. "I'm the owner of this bar, and you're hired as of right now."

vervain
where the wild things are

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce - by Vervain - 11-24-2018, 01:26 PM