I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Why bother when you've already proven everything I need to know for a bartender? I'd appreciate if you didn't consistently serve drinks on the house, though." Vai winked - not that they had any working form of currency, but similarly they could always trade for things as they had done in Northaven. Taking a sip of her drink and sitting up on the stool, she arched an eyebrow as the Launceleyn name fell from Edrei's lips. A blueblood, then? It didn't matter anymore, but Vervain couldn't help but feel a slight sense of... oddness, at being the boss of a noble.

"Vervain Calob," she introduced in return, offering a hand out to shake. "Former huntress and tracker, now mistress of this fine establishment. I'm sure it'll be a pleasure working with you." Grinning, she rose to her feet and motioned for Edy to hop back over the bar. "Shall I show you around?"

vervain
where the wild things are

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce - by Vervain - 11-25-2018, 10:06 PM