I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
#nofilter

Edy offered the the former huntress a sloppy and ecstatic smile. Since arriving in Northaven Edy had been told that basically everything she'd done or had attempted to do was fucking wrong. Given Loren a hug? WRONG. Make sure Zariah was getting some? WRONG. Try to train with Koel? WRONG (well, broken wrist = wrong), befriend Bellamy? WRONG. Fuck around with the prince? WRONG.

And so on.

Hearing that her playful brand of bullshit was actually approved of actually made Edy feel a bit warm and fuzzy, not that she'd ever admit it.

Shaking Vervain 's hand, Edy nodded. Unlike Vai, Edy couldn't given two fucks about the (previous) difference in hierarchy. Though that was likely because Edy had never had to deal with the negative aspects of their previous social climate. "Well I do aim to please." Edy all but purred, waggling her brows in an entirely over the top sexual gesture before laughing the expression away.

Dexterously moving her slim body over the bar as if it was nothing, the teenager nodded and extended her hand. "Lead on, boss lady."

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce - by Edrei - 11-25-2018, 11:45 PM