Ghost Walk
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150

Ashe
monster, monster
under my bed, come out and play
cause I need a friend.

Ashe tilted her head back at Jigano. Festivals... She nodded, and she couldn't help her half smile as she looked ahead of them again. "There were," she answered. "We had no holidays, so different areas of Northwind celebrated at different times, different things. The capital housed people from all over the country, so depending on where you went in the city, you were sure to find something going on. Merchant caravans were my favorite." If Jigano had been trying to prompt something positive in her memory with winter months, she supposed it had worked. Street parties and festivals with Kalt or her father had been a few flares of light in the infinite dark her life had been.

Ashe frowned, eyes scanning the mists like she might see one of those lost souls, though it was Jigano that called them. "From the sounds of things, the monsters have only been in the Hallowed Grounds for the Long Night," she said, her voice as soft as his song had become. "If souls hadn't been able to reach Mort and fled from Ludo within the barrier...I suppose that would make sense."

The conversation continued on to the very god who guided these souls, to the gods as a whole. She listened curiously, trying to set aside the overall disdain she held for higher powers. Her impression of gods for so long were nothing more than cruel, fickle beings that looked at mortals as tools and playthings. She still wasn't entirely convinced that wasn't true... but of of course, Mort had powerfully challenged that belief. "Prone to the flaws and strengths of mortals, but with the power of gods," she mused, her voice subdued, thinking of the Voice along with the three heralds of the Old Gods. "Already experienced that bullshit." It was Frey she spoke of, her skin crawling at the memory. That was one god she never intended to prey to again.

The Sage slowed to a stop, and Ashe did to, half turning to look at him as he ended his song. And his request... her eyes widened just barely, and she turned to face him fully. She had extended her offer to him and meant it, but she never expected to be asked to help with something so... sacred. "You want me to...?" Five hells, what would it imply? That she was willing to serve a god, serve anyone? Her arms crossed slowly, her brows drawing together. A shrine to Mort and Ludo, however she felt about the herald...

She finally nodded, the corners of her mouth twitching up in a small smile. "I'd like to help," she finally said. "I don't know where I stand with the gods just yet, but I think I would like to show Mort that I... appreciate him."
you're so damn close
that I feel your breath.
you're the only one I have left.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost Walk - by Jigano - 08-21-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Ashetta - 08-22-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Jigano - 08-22-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Ashetta - 08-23-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Jigano - 08-23-2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Ashetta - 08-26-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Jigano - 08-26-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: Ghost Walk - by Ashetta - 08-27-2019, 12:29 AM