resurrection tastes like iron
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
felled in the night by the ones you think you love
they will come for you
She stares at him defiantly, and for a second his lips itch to quirk in that smile of his, but he presses them into a firm line. Her eyes are alight with flame and fury, now, the sharpened flame to his steel, as he grits his teeth, wanting nothing more than to show her that he’s not fucking around. But there’s a part of him that worries with Phoebe nearby that it might come across opposite from how it always has been between them. And so he removes himself, stepping back with grit teeth as she blankly repeats the statement.

Yes, years.” He answers, sidelong glancing at her, awaiting the retaliation. But the words she gives him, spits at him, pierces him deeper than he knew, and he draws nearer to her with a small sigh as her gaze drifts toward Phoebe and back to him, bronze arms of strength and the power of living as the underdog for so many years reaching up to push him away again – but they linger

– they linger, and he stills himself from sliding away from her again, hands pressed against her shoulders, while she clings to him, and he is searching her face once more until his gut churns at the scarring on her neck. If that wound has healed upon her arrival, then Sunjata believes it’s likely the rest have healed, too. And he mulls it over as he looks at her, trying to decide how to respond, because either way it goes it’s bad, and he’s never been quite equipped to handle that.

Perhaps the pause in responding to her in his native tongue stings far too much, but he bites down hard on his lower lip, harder than ever before here on Caido, a tooth piercing his lip with the grit. His thumbs dig in just enough along her collarbones to keep her there from fighting – he knows she’s not a fleer. She is the opposite of Phoebe, and he wonders deep down if poor Phoebe can spot the difference, why it had been hard for him to explain her to her. It doesn’t matter now.

Ek het nooit van jou vergeet nie. hoe kon ek? jy is my vlam.” He tells Lusea, a sigh of defeat as his gut churns, and he turns slightly toward Phoebe as he lifts his head to her – a small amount of hidden regret buried deep within. He hadn’t known, he hadn’t known. And he huffs a deep sigh. “Phoebe, I… She is okay, she will be fine.” His voice is laced with that deep accent, and he turns to her in just the right amount of light to spot the hand print along his cheek. He knows she will not respond to Phoebe, and he does it for her so she needn't stay and wait for something that wouldn't happen. “I need to tell her everything that’s happened.” He doesn’t realize how the words might hurt Phoebe, for a man that was awful at explaining himself before, he has no problem explaining it for Lusea.

Likely because of suffocating the flame to put it out, Lusea had a tendency to fan them.

I will borrow some clothes for her, but I think it’s best if we go. I… I can bring her back if she needs it.” He offers in a moment of peace. As he refers to Phoebe, his voice is the softest it's ever been, but as his steel eyes shift back to Lusea, they harden a small amount, the voice grows demanding, rough, predatory, almost threatening. “Kalmeer, moenie 'n fokken toneel begin nie.” He tells her, a slight bear of his teeth as the corner of his lip swells a small amount, blood rising to the surface. He dares her to try him, knowing the tone of his voice and his actions in this split second would help her see reason. See that he is the same, see that he is not messing around, and that he means it.

Ek het nooit van jou vergeet nie. hoe kon ek? jy is my vlam. – I never forgot about you. How could I? You are my flame.
Kalmeer, moenie 'n fokken toneel begin nie. – Calm down, do not start a fucking scene.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
resurrection tastes like iron - by Lusea - 08-22-2019, 02:39 AM
RE: resurrection tastes like iron - by Phoebe - 08-22-2019, 03:05 PM
RE: resurrection tastes like iron - by Lusea - 08-22-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: resurrection tastes like iron - by Phoebe - 08-22-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: resurrection tastes like iron - by Lusea - 08-22-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: resurrection tastes like iron - by Phoebe - 08-22-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: resurrection tastes like iron - by Lusea - 08-23-2019, 02:24 AM
RE: resurrection tastes like iron - by Phoebe - 08-23-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: resurrection tastes like iron - by Sunjata - 08-23-2019, 05:15 PM
RE: resurrection tastes like iron - by Lusea - 08-23-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: resurrection tastes like iron - by Phoebe - 08-23-2019, 09:09 PM