Loremoot
For Loreseeker Guild members
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
The silver brow arched, but Jigano simply tilted his head in acknowledgment of his friend's insistence that he was getting better. The bard had thought he was, too, until he had spoken with Ludo. Knowing the truth was hard, but preferable to his former ignorance, but while he might have accepted it in himself, he wasn't sure if Caiside was ready or willing yet to admit that he was in the same boat.

He was suitably distracted by the notes Caiside pulled out, something close to a grin tugging at his lips as he traced a finger above one of the sketches, careful not to touch the paper or smudge the ink. "This will be an excellent addition to the Bestiary," he declared it. "If you could clean the text up when you have a chance and choose a couple of the best drawings to include, we can have Sam add the page..." Jigano trailed off with a wince. He sighed as he looked at Caiside with a more solemn expression. "Assuming he's alright. That was one reason for calling the meeting; I haven't seen most of you since Zariah put out those arrest warrants on us, and now that she's gone I wanted to make sure everyone was okay. I saw Amalia at the Cloister, but not you and Sam..." he gave a light shrug. "And now I know that you survived. But Sam is still missing." Remi had mentioned something about the bookmaker, and Jigano could only hope that the Ascended man was still as well as the last time he'd been heard from.

Taking a slightly unsteady breath he met Caiside's eyes squarely, his own gaze shadowed with weariness. "The other two things I wanted to talk about are the blight and... a matter of faith." He extended his shaking hand to Caiside in demonstration, a wry smile without humor pulling at his lips. "The blight has made the jump to people, as it turns out. I have it, and it's getting worse. I intended to ask Amalia to continue as Provost in case... well. Everyone is working very hard to find a cure," he finished softly. "But so far I haven't heard of any success on the matter."

Messages In This Thread
Loremoot - by Jigano - 08-23-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: Loremoot - by Caiside - 08-26-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: Loremoot - by Jigano - 09-14-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: Loremoot - by Caiside - 10-01-2019, 05:29 AM
RE: Loremoot - by Jigano - 10-01-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Loremoot - by Caiside - 10-03-2019, 05:32 AM
RE: Loremoot - by Jigano - 10-03-2019, 02:21 PM
RE: Loremoot - by Caiside - 10-04-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Loremoot - by Jigano - 10-04-2019, 04:07 PM
RE: Loremoot - by Caiside - 10-05-2019, 12:31 AM
RE: Loremoot - by Jigano - 10-05-2019, 01:08 AM