Loremoot
For Loreseeker Guild members
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Some of the characteristic smugness returned to Caiside’s face as the former guild leader looked over his work. This was what he worked for, why he put in the effort he did. The recognition. ”I’ve started some clean up, but I wanted to show you the most complete notes I had. There’s a few smaller pages too, a blurb on the luxere, but I need to do a touch more research on them before they’ll be ready.” The words were said with a warm smile, shaking hands clasped together tightly.

The mention of the bookmaker did twist that smile somewhat, hard as Caiside tried to not let it affect him. ”I’m afraid I haven’t seen dear Sam since the last meeting you called.” And that was all he was going to say about that, lest his tongue start spitting vitriol before he could contain it. He wasn’t going to start any kind of drama for no reason, he simply didn’t have the energy right now.

Seriousness permeated the conversation quickly, drawing a curtain closed behind it as it came. Caiside focused on Jigano, listening to his words with a quirk in his brow, a silent question, not yet voiced. The Blight. He’d heard some talk, but nothing much, nothing truly concrete. Then the bard extended his arm, demonstrated the shaking that Caiside could feel wracking through his own body, and golden eyes went wide. ”That can’t be right... how would it have made the jump? How can it be affecting people?” And no cure... Caiside sighed deeply, leaning back and covering his mouth with a hand, trying to look calm and composed. ”I suppose... all there is to do is hope then.” He was not a man of medicine, and healing arts had never come naturally to him. He knew enough to patch up a wound, or set a broken bone at most. This was beyond him, and that was terrifying.

”What of your second matter? Faith?” Caiside wanted to keep the conversation moving, so he didn’t have time to dwell on what he suspected was his eventuality.

Caiside
I have never been allowed to be Holy,
I have never been forgiven for Wanting;

Messages In This Thread
Loremoot - by Jigano - 08-23-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: Loremoot - by Caiside - 08-26-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: Loremoot - by Jigano - 09-14-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: Loremoot - by Caiside - 10-01-2019, 05:29 AM
RE: Loremoot - by Jigano - 10-01-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Loremoot - by Caiside - 10-03-2019, 05:32 AM
RE: Loremoot - by Jigano - 10-03-2019, 02:21 PM
RE: Loremoot - by Caiside - 10-04-2019, 03:23 PM