Personal Quest Strings and ceiling wax, and other fancy stuff
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Though Remi was not the most observant of men, it didn't take an auspicious eye to catch sight of the behemoth moving towards him. Glancing over his shoulder, lashes fluttering slightly the impressive form of the reaper made Remi inhale a bit sharply as a befuddled smile creased his friendly face. Swallowing down this strange mixture of apprehension and appreciation, Remi found himself looking decidedly upwards as Deimos neared. "Remi." The alchemist answered immediately, his manners unaffected by the impossibly handsome and hulking man before him. Extending a hand in greeting, if taken, Deimos would find it muscled and calloused, his grip firm. "I would appreciate that." Remi admitted with a small chuckle, his cheeks flushing slightly.

The sound of Isla's voice broke whatever tension Remi might have felt, and the man turned buoyantly to see the blonde-haired healer strolling their way. Similar to Isla's thoughts on the matter, Remi was likewise surprised to see her here. There was so much that required the medic's attention and he felt humbled that she would lend her impressive talents and time to assisting him.

'Well..." Remi began, running a hand through his curls and exhaling the breath he'd been holding as he was want to do when he was thinking. "There appears to be quite the amount of clutter inside which will need to be moved. In the back there is also a window that appears to have once opened, but seems to be jammed. For ventilation I think it would be good if that could be fixed first." Nibbling his lip thoughtfully, the alchemist paused once again to think. "And some of the internal columns appear to need reinforcing."

Glancing towards Deimos and Isla, Remi paused to see if they wanted to assign themselves to any of the tasks.

There is clutter to be removed, a window to be repaired, and columns to be reinforced! No posting order, choose your task and off you go!
remi
Every now and then the things I lean on lose their meaning
And I find myself careening in places where I should not let me go
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strings and ceiling wax, and other fancy stuff - by Remi - 11-22-2018, 10:52 PM