Personal Quest Strings and ceiling wax, and other fancy stuff
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Moving outside where he could bang the frame back into shape without bothering anyone too much, the alchemist grabbed the window and breezed through his shop. Passing Deimos on the way through the door (it appeared the man had gotten rid of some wood), Remi merely nodded, moving aside to let the larger man pass, before moving outside himself. Using a rock and the (relatively) flat stone siding of the shop, Remi began to work at the frame to make it a more regular shape once again, rather than the obtuse thing it had been warped into by weather and neglect. The process was tedious but of course the alchemist hardly minded.

Bringing it back into the shop and grinning at Isla as she appeared to be negotiating with the current occupants, Remi went to fit the frame back into the window. While it fit, it wasn't quite as elegant as he might have liked. Pursing his lips, the alchemist decided to let it be for now, though he'd certainly want to tackle it later.

Moving towards the chimney, Remi began to unclutter it as best he could. His pale face quickly became covered in soot and ash, making his pale eyes seem all the more comically bright for it.

Isla would find that the chipmunks were happy to accept her bribe, but not so happy to leave. The largest of them, and coincidentally the one who appeared to be the leader, tried to snag the berries from Isla's fingers and distribute them back to her family. Her dark eyes were untrusting, but she wouldn't just turn away food when it was literally handed to her. Still, she plopped her little hands on her hips and tittered something fierce at Isla before shoving two of the smaller chipmunks back beneath the floor boards. What would the medic do? Let the creatures stay? Or find a more permanent way of removing them?

Deimos 's luck would turn and all the boards that he used were now quite solid and free of rot. Apparently the worst had simply been left on the top. However as he began to affix the metal pieces, the stonework above him gave a great gargantuan shift and a cloud of dust fell onto the reaper's face. But this was no ordinary dust; magic had been used to bind the stones together and it was magic dust that now coated his face. It would tingle and make his skin feel extremely and uncomfortably cold. Whether he decided to continue the task would depend entirely on his constitution and willingness to continue to help.

No posting order. Last round!
remi
Every now and then the things I lean on lose their meaning
And I find myself careening in places where I should not let me go
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strings and ceiling wax, and other fancy stuff - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 11:14 PM