can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
She hasn’t been to the Rathskeller in what felt like forever, but it had been the first place she’d gone to when she’d arrived. An entire year, and yet so much had happened. Friendships grown, lost, and blossomed, found. From a warbling child with many regrets, standing before Frey without any thought in her mind, to the creature she’d become after breaking out of the Launceleyn Manor after Zariah had tried to imprison her and marry her off. And now, now she was a person with no regrets, not yet anyway.

She enters right when someone falls back, hard, and she knows it’s not Edy — the news having just been spread. Perhaps that, too, is why she’s here. The fire cracker of a woman, first met exploding pumpkins, the next in a series of teeth and skin and a multitude of warm bodies. But still, Rexanna looks, coming up to the edge of the bar just in time to spot the spider skitter off and to find Loren flat on his ass.

And she suddenly looks at him, harder than before, and recalls Remi’s instructions from nearly a year before. To find him, this Loren who held the heart of the alchemist for a time. She supposes it doesn’t matter much anymore, and so she tilts her head and gives him a fanged smile, leaning across the bar slightly. “Loren, was it?” She hums to him, an air of curiosity beneath her exterior.
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 08-24-2019, 12:12 AM