can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Loren
not afraid to use every trick in the book

A woman had entered while Loren had been staring at the spider. It was hard not to be transfixed by the cat-sized arachnid that was chugging down wine like it had just stumbled out of a desert. The Launceleyn had seen a lot of really weird things in his life, but this might be a contender for one of the weirdest. What was especially confusing was considering where all liquid went: the spider was big, but not huge, yet it appeared to have a bottomless gullet.

It was almost a relief to have someone distract him from his thoughts. Or rather, it would've been, but the woman who walked into the tavern knew Loren’s name. And—though he squinted at her just to confirm—he was pretty sure he’d never set eyes on this woman before. Of course it was entirely possible that they’d met when he first came here, but his memory of that period was incredibly fuzzy.

He didn’t think so, though. She was short, but her hair and her skin positively shone, and she was quite, quite beautiful. The days when Loren would get tongue-tied in the presence of a pretty girl (or handsome man) were hopefully over, but he was about to find out. “Uh, yes, that’s me.” His voice was quite uncertain, and he was a bit worried to notice the fangs in her smile; it turned what otherwise would’ve been a friendly smile into something downright predatory. He scrambled awkwardly to his feet, not liking being on the ground with her looking down at him. “And you are?” His tone was hesitant, as if he wasn’t quite sure what she thought of him. Probably because he had no idea who she was, what she wanted, and most importantly, how she knew him.

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-24-2019, 12:32 AM