can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
She watches him as he notices her, and she quirks a dark brow at him with the same smile as he squints to her. She’s never met him, but Remi has been incredibly detailed when he had informed her to keep an eye out, and since Rexanna had history of being an informant of sorts, some habits died hard. She watches him with those bright sapphire eyes as he confirms it’s him, and she gives him a small bob of her head, pleased she’d been correct — because after all, it would have been far too awkward after if she’d been wrong.

But he scrambles, and she lets her gaze wander over his height as he stands — quite a bit taller than her, and she peers at him beneath dark lashes for a brief moment before she lifts her head to fully look upon him. “Rexanna Reyes. A friend of Remi’s.” She announces with a small half smile, extending a hand should he wish to shake it. She finds she doesn’t mind if he deigns not to. But she still peers at him curiously, before continuing her explanation. “Last year he wanted me to keep an eye out for you when you had gone missing, but you are quite a difficult man to find.” She says with a small huff of a laugh, a chimes sound.

Did you come to see who’s running the Rathskeller after everything happened with the Launceleyns?” She tilts her head, before taking a seat at the bar. The Penumbra has no idea that he is one, let alone how many exist in the world.
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 08-24-2019, 12:52 AM