can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
The Penumbra moves to sit at the bar when he accepts her introduction, and she gives him another pleased fanged smile at the formality of it. “Ah, Rex or Rexanna will do.” She tells him with a playful wink, never having been truly fond of her own last name — not like it mattered much when she no longer held a title in a place where such things mattered. But she focuses on him as he hesitates, trying to make her appearance softer; her Ascended status still new enough that she hasn’t quite grasped a difference between predator and friend.

She contemplates his question easily, rolling her shoulders a bit. “He seems well. A happily married man, now, as far as I know.” She offers easily, not figuring Remi would mind too much. It had been the talk of the town, especially with her own contribution. It also reminds her that she hadn’t seen him in some time, the last being fighting a giant pumpkin, nearly dying, and then soaring when he let her taste his blood.

She shakes the thought from her mind as Loren speaks again, eyes drifting back to him. He explains that Edy was a cousin and she purses her lips slightly, a mix between a small frown and a hint of sadness. “I’m sorry for your loss.” Her voice is a bit softer, more meaningful when she says it, until he narrows his gaze on her after her comment of the Launceleyns. “Ah, when Zariah was queen before disappearing and Edy’s unfortunate demise.” She explains a bit, leaning toward him to give him a small smile. “I worked for Zariah for a time while she was Queen.” She explains as though it were some secret. “That is, until she tried to imprison me and force me to marry into the family.” She glances back up at him with the information, sitting back and draping an arm over the back of the stool — looking very much like a cat getting comfortable.

I’ve kept a rather wide berth from you all, since.” She says with a small shrug. “But I enjoyed Edy a lot.” She adds with yet another playful fanged grin.
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 08-24-2019, 01:57 AM