can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
He gives her a smile yet it feels forced, but she still offers him one in response. But she tells him about Remi’s wedding, knowing that Remi had feelings for Loren once upon a time, and the combination of her and Remi meeting Frey resulted in the removal of it all. But it hasn’t ever occurred to her how Loren might think of it all, realizing it now as he seems to stumble over the words. She gives another small nod in response, knowing it must be difficult to deal with, but time had always a way of being in the way, too.

She gives him another nod for Edrei, feeling a bit of sorrow deep within somewhere, hidden, for the woman she had met a variety of times. But the moment passes, the events of Edy’s passing not much to comment on any further. She imagines if he has something to say he’ll come out with it. But instead, her news of Zariah’s plans seems to surprise him, and he can’t meet her gaze after. Her shoulders rise and fall in another shrug as a smile plays at her lips. “It’s alright.” She tells him, and she means it.

She didn’t particularly care about the entire ordeal anymore. And Zariah hadn’t tied her down to brand her like her husband had, the C visible and bright against her collarbone’s pale skin. The Penumbra has lived through things, and Zariah was merely another tick on the mark. But then he grows confused, something she’s been waiting for, and she nods to him. “Well, I was then. But I left the Manor and went to the Voice and Ascended immediately after. I had hoped it would work to keep Zariah’s paws off me.” She tells him. Maybe she’s feeling particularly worth sharing today, because she brings her hand in front of her and summons a small flickering sparkler of a firework that her sapphire eyes land on. “Somehow I came out of it Abandoned and Ascended.

But then he asks her who she was to marry, and her eyes lift from the fading firework to scour his face briefly. “She was going to have me marry Peter. With you gone, I think he was the only one, the newest too from what I understand.” She adds, a small contemplative look crossing her face. But he apologizes again and she snorts a small amount through her nose before she shakes her head to him. “Past is the past, right?” She appreciates the apology, but it isn’t his to give. And she agrees, dipping a shoulder to him as though she’s saying “see? You get it!” in agreement to giving them space. It was an entire bowl of soup she didn’t want a part in any longer.

His voice grows suggestive and a smirk crosses her face. “Twice I think, though the memory is hazy. There were many people there.” She winks yet again before another chime of a laugh leaves her. It doesn’t last long as Loren poises a question to her that she contemplates for all of five seconds before she stands from the stool, and rather than walking around the bar, she swings a leg over it and slides over to the other side with him. Clasping her hands together she looks up at him with a nod. “Sure, why not? Don’t have anything else to do. What are you looking for?
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 08-24-2019, 03:35 AM