can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Seeming somewhat unconvinced by her comment, she gives him a softer smile as he lends his help to her. A small nod, an agreement. She doesn’t know what she’d need, and as far as she’s concerned, it’s in the past. But having favor with both the remaining male Launceleyns couldn’t be a bad thing, right? She watches him run a hand through his hair, leaving it sticking up in places while he comments about Zariah and her shoulders roll in another small shrug. “That it did!” She chimes with another small smile. She doesn’t blame him or Peter for any of it — hell, she didn’t even blame Edrei for it either. But what she did blame was Zariah and she was off working with her goddess somewhere far away.

She wasn’t complaining.

Her eyes find him again when he mentions Peter, and she contemplates it for a moment before she puffs a bit of unneeded air from her system. “He’s a very kind man, honestly. Quiet, loyal, just trying to survive I think. You two might get along.” She says gesturing to him, uncertain how it would be. But based off of this interaction she can’t imagine it would go so terribly. “He has crafting and water magic.” She says easily, recalling the bracelet he had made her, swirls of reds and golds and yellows to match the firework display she had shown him.

Her attention flits from him at the comment of the past, absentmindedly running a hand through her bob of hair, acknowledging but not saying anything until he invites her over to search the Rathskeller. She listens to him mention that he didn’t particularly know what he was looking for, but Rexanna believed anything that might have been Edy’s likely would have a mark of sorts to show it were hers. A small wry smile grows on her face as she crouches by the wine spider, at the comment of how much she’s changed, or if she had at all. She didn’t know Edy particularly well, but she did know one thing that had changed.

As nonchalantly as she can, she grabs a small bowl and fills it with a bit of wine and sets it on the edge of the counter top before picking up the wine spider and setting it by the bowl to get it out of the way. “Well, she did get herself a cock.” She hums with a light chuckle of laughter, sapphire eyes darting toward him to see what he thinks. “So that’s something.” She grins before crouching again to reach beneath the bar, feeling with deadened nerves to find anything that might be hiding.
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 08-24-2019, 05:11 PM