can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Well that’s good to know, because Beatrix hates him, so I was worried.” She hears him say and she hums a small snort. She didn’t know the child at all, but from what she’d gathered if she were anything like noble children from home, they didn’t like to be bossed around. And someone like Peter trying to do it and deal with being bossed around, likely wasn’t going to end well. “If she acts like a noble child, then she likely hates everyone.” She tells him with a small nod. “He didn’t know when Zariah arranged the marriage that he was going to marry me, and when I spoke to him after he regretted it immensely. He is kind, I think he’s just been hurt… a lot.

Her tone grows a bit more somber when he speaks of light magic, of being the only one, and he turns from her as it hits a nerve she hadn’t meant to. A small frown finds her face and she looks away from him to move the spider. “I’m sorry.” She offers quietly. “I have fire, fireworks, transmutation, and crafting.” She tells him, knowing most of hers are dark — it suits her, the flame and unbidden phoenix beneath. She is the Penumbra, after all.

She spends a moment then as she watches the spider crawl toward the wine like a drunken sailor before she holds her hands out in front of her, a soft flame glow appears and as soon as it starts, it’s over. A small locket sits in place, small but with enough separation to place small pictures or names should he wish to. She doesn’t know if he’ll like it, but it’s the least she can do. She knows what it’s like to lose everything. She offers it to him with a small light smile, it’s edges gleaming gold in the flickering light of the Rathskeller. “To memories, hmm?” She says after he’s reached in and pulled out a pair of fuzzy handcuffs.

And that is when she explains Edy’s extra bit, and his confusion grows. Could she have blushed, she likely would have before she snorts. “No, silly.” She leans in once more like she’s telling him a secret. She contemplates telling him she got a dick instead, but was a small amount uncertain if he’d understand that one too. “She got herself a penis.” She says before withdrawing. “Probably from Frey if my guessing is correct.” She hums a light chuckle before shaking her head. She crouches once more, moving bottles from beneath the bar until she feels something hidden in the back too, and withdraws a few condoms squirreled away. She stands and glances to him with a light laugh. “I’m going to miss her.
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 08-24-2019, 06:11 PM