can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Sapphire eyes slip toward him in response to the firework display, however small it might have been. And she gives him a small nod of agreement, finding it to be the perfect finishing touch. He gives her a small smile before turning away and for a moment she contemplates comforting him, but shelves it for a later date when he continues. Her gaze slips from him to the bar and the varying things around it with a quiet nod of agreement. She, too, though that. But she also didn’t know how the Queen had died. Her information at this moment was useless, but she wasn’t.

She gives him a nod and a small smile at the mention of the fireworks. “I am certain that can be arranged!” She chimes, trying to steer the conversation in a bit more of a happier direction. Luckily for her, he’s laughing and she joins in, finding the air easy and realizing slowly why Remi might have fallen in love with him. Just from the impression of the man she’s gotten so far, he seems to feel deeply but passionately. And she can understand that easily, because she was the same too once upon a time.

She quirks a crooked smile at him before snickering along. “Gods what an image.” She says after a moment, wrinkling her nose at the idea and imagining it in her head. She hadn’t paid much attention to Edrei when they had their last rendezvous, not until the end. Her mind too captivated over Lucas to where she hadn’t even paid her former boyfriend, current fiancé, any mind. But she drops to her knees then, reaching beneath the bar for anything until she comes out with a spider. “Good thing I’m Ascended.” She jests, a quirk of a grin lining her lips as she lifts the spider and brushes some dirt away from her pale face and collarbones.

They’re like anyone else that frequents the bar.” She says, putting the spider on the top so he can scamper to the bowl of wine that Loren refills. She still stands on her knees as she looks up at him, hands braced against the bar. “Hoping to get far past black out drunk.” She ponders, rolling her shoulders in a shrug, though her eyes shoot to him with another huff of laughter. Then, an idea sparks and she stands, turning around and leaning against the bar until she spots the closet behind the bar.

Eyes shoot toward him with a raised brow before she approaches it, and deftly opens the doors to see what’s inside.
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 08-24-2019, 11:58 PM