can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Her hands clasp together entirely pleased as he offers his summoning, a brilliant fanged grin crossing her features. “You’ve got yourself a deal!” She chimes, a softer less toothy smile alighting her face. It’s replaced by a snort when he continues on about Edy, a sharp nod sent his way with a hum of remaining laughter. It had been the last thing she had expected to see from Edrei, but she couldn’t deny that it wasn’t entirely something she would do.

But he’s stumbling over words again and her sapphire eyes slide up to him with a curl of her lips in amusement. “Oh, we can. It’s just in a specific place is all.” She winks to him with a laugh before settling. “Besides, I’ve found a bit more fun in the bite if I’m honest.” She isn’t sure why she tells him this, but it slips from her lips easily with amusement and charm — no harm, no foul, right?

He denies her claim, a soft noise that leaves him and she quirks a brow at him before she’s standing. “Eh, I’m not much of a drinker myself either. But it was the first place I came when I arrived.” She says, her voice dramatic and full of nostalgia if only for the attempt at humor, before she turns and spots the closet. She throws the doors open as Loren walks up behind her, and she peeks in with a hum of laughter.

I live off of dares, dear Loren!” She beams with a huff of laughter before she steps in, making room for him before alighting a few candles along the inside of the dark and dusty back room, purely for Loren’s sake. There’s rags along a counter space, and a surprising amount of extra stools. But this has also been very similar to the closet of sorts she had spent last Long Night with Bastien in, and she swoops toward the side of the wall, fingers pressed against it for any hidden compartments — wondering if Edy had somehow hidden a sex dungeon of sorts. The thought makes her chuckle internally. “Hmm.” She says, withdrawing her arm to lift a bottle and inspect it. As she does, she finds an array of different colored blindfolds, hanging from the side. Brow raised, she sets the glass down to see what Loren might have found.
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 08-25-2019, 06:56 PM