can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
He stammers and she is uncertain if she’s made him uncomfortable with the news. It doesn’t matter much to her, she’s not like Archebold after all, she can control herself and her needs — and she glances to him with those sapphire eyes of hers with a crookedly fanged smile. “I value consent.” She adds a bit quietly, tilting her head. “I’m newly Ascended, yes, but I don't bite unless asked to.” She tells him, trying to lighten any worries he might have — the Penumbra goes as far as wiggling her eyebrows playfully before her attention shifts.

He asks her about her arrival and she shrugs her shoulders lightly, not caring any longer about who all knew her past. Her brand was in full view of everyone nowadays, there was no sense in hiding it any longer. “Pretty good, I’d say. I had been evading my ex-husband for a number of months before I ran over a threshold as he cornered me in an abandoned home and ended up here.” She says, splaying her arms out wide as if to gesture to all of Caido itself. “A little blessing in disguise.” She snorts.

But she tells him she lives off dares, and he tells her he’s more of a truths guy, and her lips quirk in a smile. Yes, seems about right. But she doesn’t judge. Rexanna has always been one to push the mold, to fold and flex where she wasn’t supposed to. She had paid for it, but it had been worth every minute. However, soon enough they are exploring, and her eyes drift from the bottle she sets back down, shifting her gaze to the librarian as he comments on something he’s found. She gives him a chime of a laugh, giving it a bit of a wide berth as she rounds to the other side of Loren. “Looks about right.” She comments, a light reminiscing smile on her lips at the memory.

Edrei had always seemed to like the control, and finding things like this didn’t surprise the Penumbra in the slightest. She turns then, running her hand through a small amount of dust as she reaches through the back edged corners of the closet before she pulls something else out, eyes wide and mouth forming the shape of an “O” before she falls into a bout of giggles. Turning to Loren, she holds up a whip of sorts at arms length, cackling.
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 08-25-2019, 10:42 PM