can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
She explains and can nearly feel the embarrassed tension in the air, but it doesn’t bother her. She has no qualms, the only one awkward about it is him, and she leaves him as such. Until, of course, he mentions that some hadn’t been as courteous. She nods her head, thinking of those she had met that weren’t from here, those of other worlds, she recalls a couple that might have fallen under that same ruling. Archebold, comes to the top of her mind.

Yet she only offers him a nod and drops the subject, as they begin to search the closeted back room. At his apology she puffs out a small amount of air with a shrug. “She knew I had been to court before, I suppose it just fell into what she was looking for.” She says honestly, thinking about it before sidelong glancing to him with a small wicked smirk. “But even I have secrets the infamous Zariah never knew.” She adds with a tilt to her head, a hum of a chuckle leaving her lips. “Things will be better now.” She tells him, uncertain if it’s for him or herself, but both apply. She’ll be sure of it.

Soon enough, the Penumbra pulls a whip from behind the shelving, a cackling laugh in tune with Loren’s own laughter, shaking her head before she tosses it to the side. There was nothing short of surprises coming from this room, though she hadn’t expected any less from the fiery Launceleyn. Her eyes drift back when she’s done tossing the item in her hand to notice him float something between the space between them. Her eyes widen and her mouth forms yet another look of surprise before she hears Loren’s confession.

Oh, well, you should probably put that back then…” She huffs another laugh, an arm bracing against her lips to keep her snickering quieter while the other rests along her stomach. “I’ll let you live in ignorance a bit longer.” She managed to say between her huffs of laughter. “I feel sorry for whomever needs to clean this out, what they might find.” She adds, giving a playful look toward Loren before she reaches the back and runs her hands along the shelves, a brow raised as she turns back to look at Loren.

I don’t even know what to do with half these things? Who needs this many?
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 08-26-2019, 06:57 PM