can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Well, Rexanna’s pleased reaction wasn’t quite what Loren was expecting, but he supposed it was for the best. Seeing as the experience didn’t seem to be quite as traumatic as she made it out to be, maybe he could find out a little bit of information about the gods and how they operated. ”Oh? How so?” He was genuinely curious to hear about this curse that turned out to be beneficial after all: it seemed to be a specialty of every divine being.

She returns his gestures and words and then some, and his smile broadens for just a moment before ultimately fading away. Then they speak of family and blood, and Loren is glad Rexanna doesn’t respond to his comment; it had been a bit too dark for the way the conversation had been flowing, and he was just as happy to let that subject go for another day. Or maybe let it go forever: the Launceleyns were dead and gone, and he was just their ghost that hadn't moved on yet.

When she chose instead to snicker at his joke and make her own ridiculous comment, he grins, and this time he finds it is easier and that it lasts longer, and is no less bright for it. He wiped the back of his hand (which hopefully was free from sex toy contamination) on his forehead in a mock show of relief. ”Phew. I was worried for a moment there. But the bathrooms are safe from the scourge of Rexanna.” Honestly, he doesn’t know where this was coming from, except that Rexanna’s easy manner couldn’t help but draw it out of him. As for her condition, well, he’d seen a lot of weird shit in his life. The fact that she didn’t poop didn’t bother him in the slightest.

Then the blue-eyed woman begins talking about last LongNight and the Launceleyn fell still, his fully attention on her story. The Spark Bird had come up before, and the summoner gave the response he was now accustomed to giving. ”I will try. No guarantee that it’ll work, though. I’ve never summoned a real magical animal, only beasts of legend and normal critters.” Then he tilted his head, giving her a quizzical look. ”How could the Ascended help?” Nothing the Launceleyn knew about the race suggested to him they might be able to assist in his summoning. However, he didn’t know much about them at all, he supposed, at least not in Caido. And he’d be willing to listen to anything that might save them from the monsters.
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-29-2019, 11:43 PM