can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
There is joy in the show, and she gives him a mimicked bright grin. “You’re welcome!” She tells him chipperly, smiling a kind smile at the end as she contemplates what creature he could bring to life. She’s never seen one before, but the stories she had heard as a child had inspired her far beyond anything she could have imagined. And she wonders if she’ll need to explain it further, eyes drifting to see his smile grow broader – a sigh of relief leaving her lips.

She doesn’t know if she could explain it accurately.

She doesn’t have to, however, as her eyes lift up toward the sky when his do, and she sees the wave of his hand in the dark fading light. Fire explodes, and had she had a breath to hold, she would have – instead her eyes grow wide and hungry for the beauty of what she sees – a bird of flame and wonder and awe, gracefully weaving in and around the remaining sparks of her fireworks. A hand almost trembles as it covers her mouth, surprise lacing her every movement.

It moves through streaks of light and flame, the light reflecting around them and she listens as it crows its triumph. The beauty of it, the joy within it, is enough to send a small amount of fluid to her eyes in replacement of her tears – and her eyes swim glassy as she wraps an arm around herself, fully covering the lower half of her face as she watches the dance. She recovers the best she can before looking over to him with the most genuinely touched smile she can. “Thank you Loren.” She tells him, every inch full of joy and wonder and amazement. “I’ve never seen one before, it’s far better than anything I could have imagined.
the penumbra
the moon is drunk with the sins of the sun.
& you stare, and wonder why
the universe never loved you back

Messages In This Thread
can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Loren - 08-23-2019, 11:32 PM
RE: can't leave now, I'm haunted (Open) - by Rexanna - 09-01-2019, 06:24 AM