a walk in the dark (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

A voice spoke up behind him, and he sighed. It was basically right on cue: just when he’d reach some semblance of peace and quiet, someone had come to disturb his serenity. Of course, given everything he’d put his friends, family, and loved ones through it seemed right that he should do some penance. He just wished he didn’t have to do it all the fucking time.

Still, he clung to the harmony he’d just found as best he could as he turned to see who had found him. Thankfully, it wasn’t anyone he recognized and he found himself relaxing imperceptibly; reunions were the worst for him, and the less of them he had to do, the better. The strange woman was short and slight, with brown eyes and striking long white hair. Loren definitely would have remembered her. “Hello there,” he said in a polite tone.

Unfortunately his eyes soon zeroed in on the remains of the tangleweed strewn on her and her clothes. “Oh, sorry! I didn’t mean to send the tangleweed your way. Here, let me help you with that.” He moved forward and called upon his meager supply of healing magic: his hands glowed a soft sky blue as he passed them over the spots the weed had touched the woman’s skin. “There, that should do it. Let me know if anything feels numb, though, okay?” Stepping back, he stood there awkwardly. “Oh, right, I’m Loren.” Nervously he ran a hand through his hair. Ever since coming back the Launceleyn had felt like he was stepping on eggshells around people. Hopefully he’d get over it soon.

LOREN
Brought back by satisfaction more times than the cat

Messages In This Thread
a walk in the dark (open) - by Loren - 08-24-2019, 01:35 PM
RE: a walk in the dark (open) - by Annabelle - 08-24-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: a walk in the dark (open) - by Loren - 08-24-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: a walk in the dark (open) - by Annabelle - 08-24-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: a walk in the dark (open) - by Loren - 08-24-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: a walk in the dark (open) - by Annabelle - 08-24-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: a walk in the dark (open) - by Loren - 08-24-2019, 10:11 PM
RE: a walk in the dark (open) - by Annabelle - 08-24-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: a walk in the dark (open) - by Loren - 08-25-2019, 12:42 AM