[OPEN] Mirrors in the Mind
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
the penumbra
He looks her over, and she preens as she always does, standing in his way before he finally speaks that deep rumble. But as always, it does not stop there, and he continues on speaking of your people, a term she wishes to snort at, but she doesn’t. She remains standing still, parasol slung over her arm still, as her gaze follows him as he moves to step around her. She concedes a step, but only one, sapphire eyes unusually light within the darkness of the night they found themselves in.

And he turns to her, finger pressed to his lips that curls the corners of her lips up. “Archebold, I am hurt.” She purrs to him, though she doesn’t believe it him in the slightest. She is not naïve enough to think he could forget his adventures here when he had proclaimed so much about the world before this one. Her head tilts, same smirk playing on her features as he grins and leans against his cane.

And then he notices. Extending a hand to gesture for her to continue, and she moves the parasol slightly. “Oh, nothing much.” She hums, an air of play about her as she turns to walk toward him – not like he is far – but she continues on ever so slightly, as if she deigns to go the same place he does. “I cut my hair.” She jests, turning to look over at him over her shoulder and grins, fangs on full display.
because you, like rome
were built on ashes
and you, like a phoenix, know how to
rise and resurrect

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Mirrors in the Mind - by Archebold - 08-25-2019, 02:31 AM
RE: [OPEN] Mirrors in the Mind - by Rexanna - 08-25-2019, 02:43 AM
RE: [OPEN] Mirrors in the Mind - by Archebold - 08-28-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: [OPEN] Mirrors in the Mind - by Rexanna - 08-28-2019, 01:51 AM
RE: [OPEN] Mirrors in the Mind - by Wessex - 08-30-2019, 06:40 PM