keep my head above water
Sarya Daemenor
Thief / Assassin

Age: 28 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Rayo Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Drink?"

Sarya turned her head lazily toward the voice, tendrils of hair that had escaped from the loose bun at the back of her head drifting across her soft skin. Her eyes would look particularly nice from this angle, large and innocent, her neck exposed, perhaps even a little extra skin showing as she stretched against her tunic and vest. She met the dark gaze of a girl about her age, with wild, untamed hair and a friendly air about her - if that was the truth, anyway. The girl had winked at her, but Sarya knew enough about the world to know that everyone wore a mask.

A slow, mischievous smile spread across her face, lighting up her soft features and inviting the stranger in. "Depends," she purred, fluttering her lashes ever-so-slightly. "What do you have?" It had been too long since she'd simply gotten to play with someone. The months prior to Cyran's betrayal and her capture had been filled with mark after mark. Oh, sure, she'd tease a little here, seduce a little there, but always with the end game of a knife against their throat, watching the life spill out of them in crimson waves. Being somewhere new gave her a kind of freedom that she hadn't had in quite some time.

She hadn't needed information, at least not to the extent that she needed it now, in quite a while. She'd lived in the same city all her life that she'd been born in. She knew its streets, she knew its people, and she knew its laws. This place, though... this place was different. It was all ruins and rubble. There weren't many people, not in comparison to the city she'd come from. And laws? She'd be surprised if there was anything less than anarchy in a place like this. It wasn't that she disliked where she'd ended up, exactly, but she didn't know it. And if she didn't know it, she couldn't take advantage of it. That was a problem - but, luckily, it was one that was easily remedied.

After a moment, Sarya shifted in her seat, twisting her body to face the girl. Both arms leaned against the counter, forearms lying in gods-knew-what kind of liquid - probably liquor, but one never could tell with these taverns. She leaned in toward the girl, her head tilted slightly, an almost-shy look transforming her face as she lowered her lashes and smiled sweetly. "So," she said, "You can probably tell - I mean, I'm not that good at hiding - what I mean is, I'm new around here." Again, she offered that shy smile, her eyes flickering up to meet the girl's. "Where am I, exactly?"

text. "talk"

Sarya Daemenor
so the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing

Messages In This Thread
keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 09:17 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 10:32 PM