keep my head above water
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
I'm not totally useless.
I can be used as a bad example

Edy felt a whirl of excitement rush through her as the woman turned, a velvety purr on her lips. She was stunning there was no hiding that, but what was perhaps the most appealing was that she didn't seem unnecessarily stuck up, worried, or bothered by all sorts of annoyingly adult things like almost everyone else was. Edrei's own dark eyes sparkled with a mischievous amusement as she tilted her head coquettishly as if trying to think. "It's all mostly shit If I'm being honest." The teenager chuckled, raising a brow and biting the inside of her lip slightly. "A few table wines that can barely dissolve sugar much less get you drunk, a few ales that taste like they were brewed in a boot, and one or two moonshines that could probably remove paint in a few seconds. Or–" Grinning wolfishly Edy looked over one shoulder and then the other, as if expecting Vai to appear at any moment and scold her. "–there is one bottle of good stuff. If you're up for that. It has a bit of a kick."

Not bothering to lean back even as Sarya leaned forward, Edy cocked a confident brow, now easily able to take in the soft lines and graceful features of her counterpart. Adjusting her shoulders slightly–Edy was all collar bones and long limbs–before grinning. "Exactly? Who the fuck knows." The teenager said with a mildly annoyed exhalation of air, before twisting her lips into a smirk again. "But currently? The Rathskeller. More broadly this place is called The Hollowed Grounds, aka bubble land. You might have noticed a huge fucking ring of whatever the fuck surrounding everything that no one can get through. I haven't been here long either, but that's the only thing everyone is more or less sure about. It just sorta....appeared a few centuries ago and apparently everyone just decided to chill in this shit hole ever since." Okay, that wasn't exactly fair, there had been attempts to leave, they'd just all ended unsuccessfully. Whatever. Now that the Northaven crew had arrived been sucked into this shit hole, they'd be out soon enough.

Right?

Messages In This Thread
keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 09:17 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-23-2018, 01:04 AM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-23-2018, 03:14 PM