keep my head above water
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
I'm not totally useless.
I can be used as a bad example

"Caring?" Edy trilled as she grabbed the bottle. "Sounds boring.". The only things Edy cared about were her family, fighting, and fucking. Everything else was shelved as far as she was concerned.

If Edy was at all concerned with the metaphysics of the world, her grand purpose in it or any of that exestienal bullshit her thoughts might have mirrored Sarya's own. As it was though, Edy lived in the here and now. She was here and not back in Northaven. The only reason she had to think about those times was to try and reconcile what her actual responsibilities here were. Similar to the raven-haired beauty though, Edy was finding this respite from responsibility a  bit fun. She was sure it wouldn't last though - she'd already been roped into working and no doubt soon Ronin would reclaim her as one of his soldiers, but for now she could pour drinks and chat up the locals. Especially if they kept being as appealing as the current one was.

As Sarya's eyes slid down the Launceleyn's form, Edy allowed it to happen with unwavering confidence. She went for a run every morning and had recently been working on her strength. Though her limbs were long and lean (who the fuck wanted bulky muscles), her movements betrayed the power that she'd recently acquired. Leaning against the bar and propping her chin up with her hand (causing her cleavage to create two perfect mounds beneath the v of her neckline), Edy popped her pinky into her mouth and worried it slightly with her teeth as she waited for Sarya's eyes to find hers once again. Edy, who had been with about as many woman as she had men, did not have to give her mind anything more than loose permission to begin imagining what it would be like to tangle her fingers in that tangibly-soft looking hair, or to nibble against the woman's firm lips. Indeed, Edy could practical taste the sweetness of Sarya mixing with the whiskey they were both drinking, and the notion made a flourish of heat spark wildly and welcomely in Edy's stomach

"So, what were you in your other life?" Edy asked casually, reaching for her drink and taking another long swallow.

Messages In This Thread
keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 09:17 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-22-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-22-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-23-2018, 01:04 AM
RE: keep my head above water - by Edrei - 11-23-2018, 03:14 PM
RE: keep my head above water - by Sarya - 11-26-2018, 11:40 PM