Personal Quest meat in the flesh
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Loren
not afraid to use every trick in the book

For a while Loren was worried that no one would answer his call. It wouldn’t have been that surprising: the Launceleyns weren’t popular in the Hollowed Grounds at the moment and the summoner was a completely unknown quantity. However, when an unfamiliar man showed up, Loren felt relief course through him. It helped that the summoner could clearly see the arrival had the appropriate gear for the task at hand; even if Loren wasn’t much of a hunter, it was obvious the other man was. Giving Sunjata a grateful smile, the Launceleyn inclined his head. ”I’ll definitely have you. In fact, before you got here I was concerned it would be just me. I’m Loren. It’s nice to meet you Sunjata” The summoner held out his hand for the other man.

Then Ashetta arrived, and Loren gave her a wary look. The Assassin in Blue was an unknown quantity in her own way, especially now, with a full year behind her that Loren knew nothing about. However, she was definitely skilled and he couldn’t afford to turn away help, no matter the source. Besides, she’d done nothing to him, and he of all people knew better than to rely on rumors and gossip. ”Thanks for coming Ashe.” He made sure to sink true gratitude into his voice. Then he eyed his two companions as the Launceleyn pondered how best to proceed.

Sighing, he ran a nervous hand through his hair. There was no use pretending to be an expert in this field. ”Look, I’m not much of a hunter. So if one of you wants to take point on this, I think that’d be wise. All I know is that the hunters spotted a herd of deer in the woods, so I was hoping to gather as much meat before the snows came as possible. So I guess my only suggestion is that we go look for tracks?” Giving them both an embarrassed smile, he turned to start walking into the woods, eyes peeled for anything that might resemble a track or a hoofprint. He’s not really sure what he’s looking for; he just knew that he had to look for something.

--------

The first task is to find some sign of the herd! Please post a whole number between 1 and 10 at the top of your next post.

Messages In This Thread
meat in the flesh - by Loren - 08-26-2019, 10:41 AM
RE: meat in the flesh - by Sunjata - 08-28-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: meat in the flesh - by Ashetta - 09-03-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: meat in the flesh - by Loren - 09-03-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: meat in the flesh - by Sunjata - 09-03-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: meat in the flesh - by Ashetta - 09-04-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: meat in the flesh - by Loren - 09-04-2019, 03:03 PM
RE: meat in the flesh - by Sunjata - 09-05-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: meat in the flesh - by Ashetta - 09-06-2019, 05:19 AM
RE: meat in the flesh - by Loren - 09-06-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: meat in the flesh - by Ashetta - 09-07-2019, 02:52 AM