squash squash (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Giving Abasi a sympathetic smile, Loren wondered exactly what the other man meant by his statement. Then again, it didn’t really matter. If the people of the Hollowed Grounds had given pretty boy a less than warm welcome, the Launceleyn would just have to make up for it somehow. ”I am sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do to help you get settled?” Maybe helping a newcomer—especially since the librarian wasn’t super knowledgeable about, well, anything—was ill-advised, given everything else the summoner was supposed to be doing. But perhaps they could both learn about this place together.

Alright, sounded like Abasi had seen someone other than Phoebe. While it was odd that Loren hadn’t met this redheaded healer yet (or maybe not, considering the circumstances), it was probably for the best. The Launceleyn wasn’t sure he trusted the blonde woman’s judgment or bedside manner. Besides, she was obsessed with the blight, and likely wouldn’t have wanted to deal with helping Abasi. ”Ah, nevermind then.” Although the summoner didn’t know what a visigoth was, he figured it had something to do with pretty boy’s old world. So the librarian decided not to ask. Trying to figure out all the other worlds out there would drive him insane. Moreover, there was no way back, so he didn’t want to upset the other man by forcing him to speak about a place he could no longer call home.

At the mention that the healer was worried Abasi had an illness that was going around, Loren bit his lip. He really hoped it wasn’t the blight: it would be incredibly odd for a new arrival to have it, but everything about it was odd, and the Launceleyn didn’t know of anything else out there. ”There is something going around, that much is true. Sadly, as I told you, I can’t perform any more magic for a while. However, did you get the healer’s name, or where her clinic was? I’m happy to check in with her to see whether she thinks there’s anything I can do to help you.” For once, the Launceleyn was glad his magic was depleted. He could avoid confirming that Abasi had the blight; someone more well-versed in patient care and with the cursed disease should probably have that particular conversation. Loren was still hoping he could give Abasi a positive view of the Hollowed Grounds before it all came crashing down.
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood

Messages In This Thread
squash squash (open) - by Loren - 08-26-2019, 11:03 AM
RE: squash squash (open) - by Abasi - 08-26-2019, 04:36 PM
RE: squash squash (open) - by Loren - 08-26-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: squash squash (open) - by Abasi - 08-27-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: squash squash (open) - by Loren - 08-28-2019, 02:40 AM
RE: squash squash (open) - by Abasi - 08-28-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: squash squash (open) - by Loren - 08-28-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: squash squash (open) - by Abasi - 08-30-2019, 09:27 PM