Do you know that I know that you know?
For Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

Sam has an inordinate amount of difficulty getting the words out. It’s frustrating to watch him struggle, but she bites her tongue because she knows he has to get this off his chest and no amount of cold, hard, tough-love will help. Wessex shakes her head. She also looks more or less the same, no sense of guilt for it crossing her face. The Ascended Queen clearly doesn’t have the same burden that her sibling does.

“No, I didn’t know until after the fact.” She’s about to say more, about how the Voice wanted eyes in the Greatwood, but catches herself and then asks very quietly, almost dangerously soft. “Why didn’t you come to me first?” Her gaze narrows a bit, turning into something more razor-like than annoyed.I know you talked to Remi, it says, inviting a confession that would give her the proof she doesn’t one hundred percent have.

Cause this ‘putting others before their own kind’ thing isn’t working right now. The wrong word in the wrong ear could be fatal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you know that I know that you know? - by Wessex - 09-01-2019, 01:51 PM