Do you know that I know that you know?
For Wessex
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
We can leave life for tomorrow
Or grieve all that we thought we’d do
Didn't know until after the fact. Sam nodded, though his primary question had not been answered. When Wessex had reassured him when they had made this place, said that they were being blamed unfairly...had she known then? Her words then had so calmed him, made him feel justified and validated in his claims of people accusing the Ascended without reason.

Still, at least she had not known while they were exploring the woods. That did comfort him a little, to know that Wessex had not intentionally spread the Blight alongside him.

The way her eyes narrowed and the question was asked immediately set anxiety alit in his chest. "I...um.." Was there any point in lying? Probably not. He felt Wessex could smell lies. But the truth would not sound good: You are just not the person I go to when I'm upset.

"...Well...I felt Remi deserved to know, with his husband being so ill, and I feel I can trust him..." He said quietly, looking down at the floor.

Or make each moment new

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you know that I know that you know? - by Samuel - 09-02-2019, 03:46 PM