Do you know that I know that you know?
For Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

Wessex doesn’t need to be someone he goes to when upset, she needs to be the go-to for Ascended things. If not as a fellow Ascended, then as the only one (in her mind) who can really protect them. How can Sam not see this?

“He does deserve to know,” she readily agrees with a slight tilt of her head. “But do you know what kind of accusations I faced from Ronin?” A slight scowl appears. “What it looks like when you give the impression that we’re a fractured group and I’ve been lying?” Wessex’s head shakes slowly back and forth, disappointed in Sam’s lack of forethought and the way he sees the world. And, of course, the assumption that she’d known. Hadn’t they been working on this, their cohesion as a group? In a way? “How can I protect us if I don’t know what might be coming?”

The anger, the fear of the others is real. She’s felt it and managed to turn it away. Who’s to say it will be as easy the next time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you know that I know that you know? - by Wessex - 09-04-2019, 05:12 PM