Do you know that I know that you know?
For Wessex
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
We can leave life for tomorrow
Or grieve all that we thought we’d do
"Ronin spoke to you..?" Sam looked up, alarmed on several counts. That Remi had told Ronin (though he supposed he should have known that was going to happen. They were married, after all). That Wessex had had trouble because of him, which was a terrifying notion. While he had thought perhaps they had reached a slightly better level of understanding, he still was very much intimidated by the woman.

Was it her job to protect them though? He didn't know about that. The Voice was the protector; while Wessex was strong he did not consider her his leader. "...I'm sorry. I just...finding it was true, that we were the cause...it shook me. It still does." Hugging himself, Sam looked towards the shrine.

"I don't know how to trust this is for the best, if so many are going to die. It doesn't...sit right, in my mind." He had no idea if Wessex would be able to relate or not, but he had started rambling and when that happened, he often found it hard to stop. "I want to have faith. I do, enough that I still think it will turn out for the best....maybe."

Or make each moment new

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you know that I know that you know? - by Samuel - 09-04-2019, 09:09 PM