Do you know that I know that you know?
For Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

“Yeah, of course he did. We’re co-rulers. How could he not?” Wessex fixes Sam with a questioning look, again wondering why he didn’t think that would happen. She understands that he doesn’t think like she does, that he doens’t see like she does. Uncrossing her arms, Wessex slowly walks to one of the other beds and sits on its edge, facing Sam. She leans forward, elbows on her knees, perhaps less intimidating than before but no less sure of herself.

It looks like this is going to be a conversation.

“Sam. I didn’t like it either.” They need to get that out in the open. Wessex likes to play smart, not dirty, and privately, she thinks this is a combination of the two. But she also isn’t in a place to judge a goddess for what she chooses to do. “I think it’s a side effect of what She actually wants to do. Unintentional.” Is it better if it is - that negligence caused all this? Their Lady won’t apologize for casualties (intentional or otherwise) in the midst of war. And if that’s what he’s looking for, he won’t get one from Wessex, either. “I don’t think they’re going to die. But I also don’t know what will happen. She does not tell me, either as protection to myself or because She doesn’t trust me enough.”

So whatever fantasy he has about Wessex and her place at the Voice’s side needs to stop. Before this happened, she might have told him what she really thinks the Voice is doing (eyes and new ways to travel but she needs more than what she knows), but he has proven himself to be for others, and not for them.

“What did She tell you? Can you remember exactly what She said”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you know that I know that you know? - by Wessex - 09-05-2019, 09:31 PM