Do you know that I know that you know?
For Wessex
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
We can leave life for tomorrow
Or grieve all that we thought we’d do
"...Oh. I...forgot." Sam admitted lamely, looking at his hands in his lap. Who was ruler was wildly inconsequential to him, as long as it did not impede on his personal life. He had been told that both Ronin and Wessex were ruling, but as soon as everything else had come rushing in, that fact had been buried.

Wessex leaned in and Sam realised she was actually going to try and talk to him. Both comforting and terrifying. Stiffly, he turned a little towards her, his hands awkwardly placed on his knees. "You...didn't? I...hm." He nodded, surprised. Wessex had always seemed so loyal, so sure. He had assumed anything The Voice did she would militantly approve of.

A side effect. He couldn't decide if that made it better or worse. On the one hand, it would mean she didn't intend to hurt or kill. On the other, it meant those lives were so inconsequential to her she had done whatever it was anyway.

"She told me in a vision-like dream, so...it was not entirely clear, but...she told me that we were actually responsible for spreading it, then that it has something to do...with the portals that bring Outlanders in. She said that she wants to help us all explore more beyond...not just the barrier, but.." He frowned, clearly unsure about the next part. "All of the other ways the Old Gods are keeping us from seeing Caido. That's all she said."

Or make each moment new

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you know that I know that you know? - by Samuel - 09-06-2019, 09:45 PM