Do you know that I know that you know?
For Wessex
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
We can leave life for tomorrow
Or grieve all that we thought we’d do
Sam frowned as Wessex spoke of something being 'done' to Zariah and Beatrice, not sure what she meant. He had not even noticed that they had gone; he had always been someone to quickly get so wrapped up in his own life that he missed the goings on anywhere else.

He did not volunteer himself for the journey. The last time he had offered to explore in the woods, it had begun the whole mess. Sam did not know if he could ever in good faith go into the woods again at all, really. Any time he stepped foot in the place he would feel each tree, each leaf hate him.

The question Wessex posed was a good one and he did not have a good answer. "I think...I think it depends on where this goes. If...we do manage to break down more barriers, to be able to go further...that's probably a good thing, right?" Not that he was sure he wanted to go and see those new places, but it was probably good for someone. "But if it doesn't work, or it's not as good as hoped...how much good has to happen to justify this? Have you seen how sick people are? They're going to die."

Or make each moment new

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you know that I know that you know? - by Samuel - 09-08-2019, 04:57 PM