Do you know that I know that you know?
For Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

Well. Sam could be right (mark this moment well, it’s something Wessex may never think again), but again, what’s the point in allowing one’s self to be caught up in the worst-case scenario? How does paralysis and fear help anything. All she can do is shrug at his question. There are no answers in her head – it all lies with their Lady – and she is being obnoxiously tight-lipped about it.

Now it’s her turn to be pleasantly surprised. Instead of having to fight the man every inch of the way, he manages to turn the corner (or so it seems) in his despair and look to the light. Good. Yes With a nod, she steps away from the beds and beings to walk slowly back and forth.  “I don’t have any specific answers right now. We know the Monsters are previous versions of Ascended. We know that Loren can summon spark birds, but only temporarily. We know we have still have to tend to the luxere herds and build the perch.”  

Given that Melita has succumbed to the blight, someone needs to take charge of some of the more mundane things. They need to lead, wherever possible. “Do you have any luck with the Luxere? I don’t, but I can’t tell if it’s because of the blood on my hands or being an Ascended.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you know that I know that you know? - by Wessex - 09-12-2019, 07:26 PM