Do you know that I know that you know?
For Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

Go
deep throat
a cactus

Well. That possibility wasn’t something she’d actually thought about, so the question takes her off-guard. Wessex pauses to consider, going over what she knows of the monsters and what she knows of the current version of the Ascended in her head. “No.” comes out definitively, and the finds she is quite sure of this conclusion. “They were her earliest creations, made when she was still learning what to do. Look at 108. She was made over two hundred years ago, and though she seemed to be lacking in emotions, which is perhaps something our Lady learned to put back in, she was physically and mentally stable.” More or less. More than some of the current iterations, perhaps.

“Look at how She treats us. Differently, yeah? She is kinder with you than with me, and that’s because we need different things. That’s love.” And she does think that the Voice loves them. Perhaps in degrees and conditionally, as even human mothers are wont to do, but she does love them. Not enough to put before herself… but enough to keep from losing themselves like the monsters did. ”I don’t think she would let us fall apart like that. Or keep our fluid from us. That was one promise she gave me.”

So all those fears can fly away now.

At least, she thinks, Sam’s good nature is useful. “Great. Then that’s your main job for LongNight. Go out every night and sing to the Luxere herds.” She pauses in consideration, again. “And if you’re up for it, I have a second task.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you know that I know that you know? - by Wessex - 09-18-2019, 04:58 PM