Do you know that I know that you know?
For Wessex
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
We can leave life for tomorrow
Or grieve all that we thought we’d do
"..I hope so. I never really knew 108." Sam had been avoiding most of his fellow Ascended at the time and he had left the Spire before the appearance of The Core. Frowning, he realised he'd never really thought of the Ascended being something so old as to have hundreds of years of history. Perhaps because there were so few of them, or perhaps because people insisted on referring to The Voice as a 'New God'. The idea of a legacy was once he quite liked, something he could honour with his own talents and find some comfort in.

He tried to just nod at Wessex's next words, which were true, but he thought he could almost hear the because you're soft behind them. Not that that was wrong; compared to the woman next to him he was practically a child.

Singing to the Luxere herds was something he could manage well, at least. Hopefully with the Longnight darkness around him he would be mostly alone, and it would require no violence. "Second task...?" He asked nervously, wondering if the Luxere were the easy lead-up to something much harder.

Or make each moment new

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you know that I know that you know? - by Samuel - 09-19-2019, 03:44 PM