Something Old, Something New [OPEN]
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they will shake their heads and wag their fingers
by daybreak we'll be gone
A voice drew Bastien from his work, and he looked up to see a man he did not recognise stood in the doorway. He smiled, always glad to see that his guild was attracting new faces. "No, my friend, I would like the company. Come, sit. Have some of the wine, if you wish to." He gestured to one of the couches along the edge of the room, which were finely made but scuffed and stained with little dashes and blobs of paint.

Before he could ask what it was the man wanted (he knew that kind of stance. This was not just a casual visitor) another entered. This time a woman, who he did not recognise either but something about her felt familiar, as if he had a memory of her he could not quite recall.

The music on the thought player changed to a more jaunty sitting room piano tune as his mind drifted to thoughts of guests. "Ah! How wonderful. For you see--" He turned to Loren. "I am getting married. Come, sit, ah...?" He gestured to Kiada, asking her name, then looked to Loren with the same question.

"If you would wish to help me, you could paint those with that brush - it will do the most wonderful things to the paint without you needing to do too much." He asked, pointing at the decorations already made but still plain.
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 08-26-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-01-2019, 04:53 PM