Something Old, Something New [OPEN]
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they will shake their heads and wag their fingers
by daybreak we'll be gone
Loren passed on the wine; Bastien did not press the matter (after all, drinking was much like sex, only fun when all parties were fully enthusiastic) but did reach over to grab his own glass. While the taste was duller and the effects virtually gone after his Ascension, he still could not deny the feeling of culture and simple pleasure that came to him from holding a glass of wine while painting.

"I am Bastien, indeed. I am glad to know my fame precedes me." He grinned. When he heard Kiada's name though (and actually realised she was bringing a Luxuere behind her) his face turned to an expression of surprise. Now that he knew, he could see the resemblance to Rexanna. "Yes, she has told me of you. I am honoured to meet you."

Loren lifted the brush without touching it, something Bastien had found amazing every time Remi had done it and found it was no different with Loren. Kiada began to work too, and he nodded at both of their pattern work before going back to his own project, speaking as he made. "You two are not connected guests, I assume?"
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 08-26-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-02-2019, 12:23 PM