Something Old, Something New [OPEN]
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they will shake their heads and wag their fingers
by daybreak we'll be gone
Making art via a stone golem was one of the more imaginative mediums Bastien had seen, but he did not object; no, he actually wondered if this could be the beginning of a new era for the guild. "Do you think you could leave one here for others less confident in their own hands to use? Or indeed, the guild could benefit greatly from a member as talented as yourself. If you wish to join you need only ask."

The same went for Kiada, but Bastien suspected they were not yet at a point where she would want to spend a lot of time in a room creating with him. All good things in time.

She described the animal to him and he corrected his sketch a little, added a few dots of colour. "He seems a fitting animal for Rexanna, I must say. Perhaps I should ask someone born here if there are any similar creatures out in the wilds." Not that he had any idea how you'd tame such a thing enough to make it a pet.

"...Ah...Kiada. I must ask you something." Looking up, he hesitated for just a moment, then asked what had been on his mind since she had walked in. "Rexanna told me you did not seem to care a great deal for her. Yet here you are, helping me to plan the event and telling me of her pet. Is it not true? Has your mother got the wrong idea?"
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 08-26-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-11-2019, 04:24 PM