Something Old, Something New [OPEN]
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they will shake their heads and wag their fingers
by daybreak we'll be gone
"Ah, no. Do you know how many people I have met that insist to me they have no artistic talent, only for me to find out they are a secret master." With a smirk, he glanced to the work Loren's golem was creating. "For example, look what you have made with your large friend. I will proudly hang it at my wedding." Truthfully, the guild was a little desperate for members and he had never been picky about talent.

Though more serious than Loren's talent either way was Kiada's opinions of Rexanna. He was not used to navigating family drama, had never thought it was something he'd have to deal with after he left his parents to go to Venice. "...I see. Well, your willingness to forgive but...cautiousness to believe speaks of someone compassionate but wise." With a small nod he left the subject, standing up to gather together all the things that had been made so far for the wedding.

"It will be a beautiful event. Thank you, friends. Do you have any more ideas for things we can make?"
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 08-26-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-16-2019, 08:33 PM