Something Old, Something New [OPEN]
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Compliments and family drama: two things Loren was not particularly well equipped to handle. ”I think I will leave the art to those with the proper temperament and talent for it. But thank you.” Giving Bastien a sheepish look, the summoner looked between the artist and Kiada as if the Launceleyn could somehow remove the lingering awkwardness in the air through sheer force of will.

Thankfully, it didn’t come to that, as the other man provided Loren with the perfect opportunity to make his escape. ”It will be beautiful. Unfortunately, as I said, I am not exactly the creative type, so I will leave further ideas to those who are actually able to come up with them.” Giving the other two in the room a friendly smile, Loren dismissed the golem. ”Bastien, thank you again for the invite, and please let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help. And it was nice to meet you Kiada.” Giving them both nods, the Launceleyn turned and headed out of the sanctuary in what he hoped was not a completely obvious hasty retreat. But the tension in the air had grown too much for him to tolerate, and that had seemed as good a time as any to exit. It felt a little bit like he’d gotten out before it was too late.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 08-26-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 08:59 PM