Something Old, Something New [OPEN]
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they will shake their heads and wag their fingers
by daybreak we'll be gone
"Oh fine. I will have to try and whittle down your shyness some other day." Bastien promised with a wink - he was sure with enough sweet talk and drink, he could have someone overcome their insecurity. Because to Bastien insecurity was simply the stupidest problem a person could have; innate confidence was something he had always found easy to come by.

He was not sure if it was his trying to get Loren into the guild or the rather intimate discussion with Loren, but the man made a rather swift exit -- Bastien only managing a "Oh, alright, see you again--" before he was gone. Unsurprisingly, Kiada began to pack up her things too; as much as Bastien usually did his best to avoid it, the tone in the room was definitely a little awkward.

"I do not think she could. I would love her as she plunged a knife into my ribs." He declared dramatically, hands going to his chest. "But...truly, your mother is a good woman. Perhaps it is not time for you to know that...but she is, and I think you will find it rewarding to spend time with her." Privately, though he was almost certain, Bastien hoped he was right.
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 08-26-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Something Old, Something New [OPEN] - by Bastien - 09-23-2019, 01:14 PM