Mini Event give me a shot to remember
remembering Edrei!
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Loren had seen the message on the Notice Board, of course, seeing as he’d been one of the masterminds behind this shindig. Of course, then his eyes snagged on the invitation to the wedding between someone named Bastien and, yes, the Launceleyn’s new acquaintance Rexanna. If he’d known she was getting married he obviously wouldn’t have let her plan a party (not that he’d had much chance to stop her). Under the note about the party he saw the message from Beatrix. He’d rolled his eyes at that, though was sad all the same.

Still, the funeral came and went, a somber affair. This was going to be another type of event entirely, and he wasn’t entirely sure how he felt about that. However, as one of the hosts (presumably, he and Rexanna hadn’t really discussed that), it was his duty to show up. Even if he wasn’t going to eat, drink, talk to anyone, dance, or really participate in any of the festivities—especially if they turned raunchy—he still needed to show his face.

Unlike Rexanna, who’d at least dressed the part, Loren was dressed in a simple black shirt and black pants. It wasn’t like he’d had much time to update his wardrobe, after all. While the blue-eyed woman had leaned into the fire aspect of Edy’s personality, the summoner had taken care of her more carnal passions. Granted, those were fiery in their own way. So he’d held back on burning all of Edy’s toys in her bonfire; some he’d saved to hang on the walls and ceiling of the Rathskellar for this very night. They’d all been thoroughly cleaned, of course, but even so he figured she’d appreciate the blatant display. It wasn’t Loren’s preference, but obviously none of this was about him.

He emerged from the backroom with a bottle in each hand, which he placed under the bar. It was early, yet, but he noticed with a sinking heart that Jigano had arrived and taking up a spot by the fire. Loren still hadn’t spoken to the other man since their ill-fated encounter in the woods, where the Launceleyn had acted unconscionably. So, while this was hardly the best setting for it, he needed to make amends. Sighing, with a suitably chagrined expression on his face, the summoner approached the white-haired man, who appeared to be a bard of some kind, if the instruments he’d brought were any indication.

There was really no way to make this better, but Loren would try. He was getting really good at apologies. “Listen, Jigano, I wanted to apologize for my behavior in the woods the other day. It was completely uncalled for and totally out of line.” Sinking as much contrition into his voice as he could manage (which was a lot), Loren clasped his hands in front of him as he stood awkwardly before the other man, awaiting the bard’s judgment.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
give me a shot to remember - by Rexanna - 08-27-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Jigano - 08-27-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Loren - 08-28-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Jigano - 08-28-2019, 03:40 AM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Loren - 08-28-2019, 01:14 PM
RE: give me a shot to remember - by Wessex - 09-02-2019, 01:33 AM